- Qualtrack Ltd Performance Measure in the Submarine Cable Industry
- Submarine Telecoms Forum Magazine (free subscriptions)
- Telegeography: Interactive Submarine Cable System Map
- FCC: U.S. Federal Communications Commission
- ICPC: International Protection Cable Committee
- Oceans Observatory Initiative: The OOI is a long-term, NSF-funded program to provide 25-30 years of sustained ocean measurements to study climate variability, ocean circulation and ecosystem dynamics, air-sea exchange, seafloor processes, and plate-scale geodynamics.
- Oregon Fishermen's Cable Committee
- Scripps Institution of Oceanography
- Subsea Cables UK is an organization of marine telecommunications and power cable owners, managers, and suppliers primarily aimed at protecting cable installations on the UK continental shelf and in promoting marine safety.
- Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution
- State of Oregon Ocean Planning