- Qualtrack Ltd Performance Measure in the Submarine Cable Industry
- Submarine Telecoms Forum Magazine (free subscriptions)
- Telegeography: Interactive Submarine Cable System Map
- European Subsea Cables Association is an organization of submarine cable owners, operators, and suppliers and is primarily aimed at promoting marine safety and protecting cable installations in European and surrounding waters.
- FCC: U.S. Federal Communications Commission
- ICPC: International Protection Cable Committee
- NOAA National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA)
- Oceans Observatory Initiative: The OOI is a long-term, NSF-funded program to provide 25-30 years of sustained ocean measurements to study climate variability, ocean circulation and ecosystem dynamics, air-sea exchange, seafloor processes, and plate-scale geodynamics.
- Oregon Fishermen's Cable Committee
- Scripps Institution of Oceanography
- Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution
- State of Oregon Ocean Planning